I can’t even describe in words how lucky I’m to be a part of this wonderful place.
Latvia is a beautiful country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe ,one of the three Baltic states. It is bordered by Estonia to the north, Lithuania to the south and Russia to the east. The capital city is Riga, amazing place to visit. I do live in England now but Latvia will always be my home for me , place where I can always go back. I try to visit at least few times a year, to see my family and friends, to go to my favourite places and here is some of them:
- http://www.labietis.lv – Aristīda Briāna 9a-2 LV-1001, Rīga, Latvija //amazing craft beer//
- http://www.kanepes.lv/en/ – Skolas iela 15, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1010 //one of my fav bars with live bands and good beer selection //
- http://www.tokyocity.lv/ //one of my fav places where to get food, sushi and noodles//
- http://www.makonis.eu/ – Stabu iela 42, Rīga, LV-1011 // the best waffle brunch //
- http://www.facebook.com/lokalhouse/ – Skolas iela 35,Riga, Latvia //definitely one of my favourite places in Riga, love the people, atmosphere, jam sessions, pin pong competitions and live music . One of the best places where to be in the summer //
They also have online shop for clothing and skateboards! http://www.lokalboards.com
- My all time favourite festival – Playground // http://www.playgroundfestival.eu // It is an actual gigantic playground . A place where to experience different things, to have fun, learn new skills and relax. Longboarding, SUP, wakeboarding, mountain bikes, slack line and many other hobbies. As well as live music and much more. You don’t want to miss it .
- Another great festival – Positivus // http://www.positivusfestival.com //
- We do have lots of fun activities to do // there is little descriptions on each picture //
- Most amazing thing -sunsets . I just love them !
- Our beautiful Freedom Monument! You can find this in Old Town, centre of Riga //it’s a memorial that is honouring killed soldiers during the Latvian War of Independence //
- And here is just some beautiful places you have to visit if you’re in Latvia.
I’m going on a holiday to Latvia very soon ,so I will write another post about the wonderful winter time.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Until next time .
// Wonderseeker //